- Adrenaline Quarry is situated on the A38 near Liskeard where you can enjoy an action-packed experience for all the family. From Karting to zip-wiring or riding the UK tallest swing to bouncing around on the inflammable at the aquapark.
- Adventure Bay Surf School This is situated on Tregonhawke Beach one of the central beaches on Whitsand Bay. They provide lessons and hire.
- Adventure Segway World leader of electric balancing transportation that has transformed how people play. You can learn to do this around outdoors amongst the stunning backdrop of a grade one listed landscape at Mount Edgcumbe Estate.
- Flyers Disc Golf is an exciting, easy to learn sport for all ages. The aim of the game is to throw a Disc (frisbee) from a start point – the Tee, to a finish point – a basket. Three fantastic courses set in over 500 acres of perfect Frisbee Golf terrain.
- Gig Rowing Rame gig club is situated at Cawsand Beach. This traditional Cornish pilot gig is a rowing boat with six oars, many villages and towns have a club and compete with each other through the summer months. You can join the team on their training sessions by contacting the club on 01752 822865.
- Seacruise Boat Charter this boat holds up to 10 people and departs from Cawsand slip (Garrett St) from March to October on fishing trips, dolphin watching excursions and river cruises. Check their Facebook page to see when the next trip is or call Hannah or Tony on 0751923764
- The Family Foraging Kitchen is a social enterprise that provides wild food education through foraging walks, cookery classes and also run courses in heritage skills and traditional countryside crafts.